Master the Basics of Photo & Video Art
Get hands on experience with full frame cameras, soft boxes, reflectors, and umbrellas.
Take the challenge to explore with lighting, shadows, sound, and more.
Enjoy the experience of community and reap the benefit of exchanging ideas with other photographers.
Posing & Framing (In-Person) Class
Saturday, October 26th 9:00am - 11:00am
This class will enhance your skill set with positioning models and clients with the best angles that will bring your creative visions to life. You will have hands-on experience while portrait photographer Tre'Voy Kelly guides you through to accomplish your goal. This class is for Beginners & Intermediate students who want to gain confidence in client interaction and posing.
Posing & Framing: Guides you step-by-step through transforming your images into pieces of art. This class goes beyond fundamentals while showing you how to use your knowledge to your advantage. This class places an emphasis on quality portraits specific to angles, framing, lighting and more. In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate client interaction with confidence.
- Choosing the best pose for your model.
- Take better portraits by correctly framing your subject.
- How to make your creativity work for you
- Posing essentials that will work in any area
*A portion of this class will be dedicated to taking photos of a live model. If you do not have a camera, you can still attend this class, take notes, and watch.
**You will need to know how to power on your camera, take off the lens cover, and take a picture.
Edit Like a Pro: Adobe Photoshop
Saturday, November 16th 9:00am - 11:30am
This class is designed to enhance your skill set with Abode Photoshop and create images that will bring your creative visions to life. You will have hands-on experience while portrait photographer Tre'Voy Kelly guides you through each process to accomplish your goal. This class is for Beginners & Intermediate students who want to gain confidence in Adobe Photoshop and learn new features to help edit photos.
Edit Like a Pro: Adobe Photoshop, guides you step-by-step through transforming your raw images into pieces of art. This class goes beyond fundamentals while showing you how to use your knowledge to your advantage. This class places an emphasis on quality portraits specific to skin, lighting, liquefying your subject, and more. In this course, you’ll learn:
- Various ways to fix problem areas.
- Advanced techniques when retouching photos.
- How to use Camera RAW to adjust photos.
- Tips to automate repetitive actions to speed up your workflow
- Selection essentials so you can work on small areas on a photo
*A portion of this class will be dedicated to taking photos of a live model. If you do not have a camera, a photo will be provided to you for you to edit.
**You will need your laptop with the Adobe Photoshop program already installed for this class. Also it is highly recommended for you to bring your DSLR camera and memory card but not required.
One-on-One Photography Coaching with TréVoy Kelly
Sign up today for One-on-One photography coaching with TréVoy Kelly.
This is a 4 hour one-on-one experiencewhere TréVoy Kelly shares the mastermind of how he became a full time photographer in 4 years.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to turn your followers into clients
- How to to build your photography business debt free
- Standing Out - How to brand yourself and stand out in a photo driven world
- Maintaining creativity with your clients
- Booking with ease
- The ultimate breakdown - the cost to make your dream a reality
- Setting the Standard - How to price your photography
- One full hour of hands on experience with studio lighting techniques and equipment with live model.
- 30 minutes of photo review with photographer TréVoy Kelly immediately after shooting with the model.
- 30 minutes on "how to edit" like a pro
- You will have two 20min follow-up phone calls within the next 12 weeks after your coaching session where TréVoy will check on your progress, provide additional guidance, and answer questions.
meet the team
tre'voy & dannie
Portrait Photographer & Business Manager
Tre'Voy is a published photographer specializing in portrait photography. For the last 5 years, Tre'Voy and Dannie have developed a keen understanding of the industry, techniques and art of photography.
Film & Television Videographer
John is a film and television production professional with extensive experience in, broadcast television, film production, new production, and live television production. Over the last 15 years, John has become an expert in all phases of production and post-production using various industry standard software, hardware, and HD workflows.