Studio Lighting 101 (In Person) Class
Saturday, June 22nd 9:00am - 11:30am
This class is designed to enhance your understanding of lighting equipment and camera settings that will bring your creative visions to life. You will have hands-on experience while portrait photographer Tre'Voy Kelly guides you through each process to accomplish your goal.
Studio photography, requires you to understand the technical basics of the camera, grasp the kind of equipment you need, and then use it to make magic. Studio Lighting 101 will not only teach you the fundamentals but it will show you how to bring your creative vision to fruition. This class places an emphasis on quality portraits and experiential lighting. In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to make your camera settings align with what you envision using shutter speed, aperture, and ISO.
- How to choose the right gear, and develop beautiful art.
- How to recognize and take advantage of your surroundings using the least amount of equipment.
In this class Tre'Voy will teach you to think critically about your goals for your photography project. You’ll learn to identify problem areas you've had in the past with lighting and conquer them. By understanding how lighting works, you will be able to use your equipment to its greatest potential.
**Having a DSLR camera and memory card is highly recommended for this class but not required.
One-on-One Photography Coaching with TréVoy Kelly
Sign up today for One-on-One photography coaching with TréVoy Kelly.
This is a 4 hour one-on-one experiencewhere TréVoy Kelly shares the mastermind of how he became a full time photographer in 4 years.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to turn your followers into clients
- How to to build your photography business debt free
- Standing Out - How to brand yourself and stand out in a photo driven world
- Maintaining creativity with your clients
- Booking with ease
- The ultimate breakdown - the cost to make your dream a reality
- Setting the Standard - How to price your photography
- One full hour of hands on experience with studio lighting techniques and equipment with live model.
- 30 minutes of photo review with photographer TréVoy Kelly immediately after shooting with the model.
- 30 minutes on "how to edit" like a pro
- You will have two 20min follow-up phone calls within the next 12 weeks after your coaching session where TréVoy will check on your progress, provide additional guidance, and answer questions.
Often times we overlook the simplicity of the beauty around us and the beauty that dwells within each and everyone of us. It's my desire to capture that beauty and make it last for a lifetime.