Edit Like a Pro: Adobe Photoshop
Saturday, August 24th 9:00am - 11:30am
This class is designed to enhance your skill set with Abode Photoshop and create images that will bring your creative visions to life. You will have hands-on experience while portrait photographer Tre'Voy Kelly guides you through each process to accomplish your goal. This class is for Beginners & Intermediate students who want to gain confidence in Adobe Photoshop and learn new features to help edit photos.
Edit Like a Pro: Adobe Photoshop, guides you step-by-step through transforming your raw images into pieces of art. This class goes beyond fundamentals while showing you how to use your knowledge to your advantage. This class places an emphasis on quality portraits specific to skin, lighting, liquefying your subject, and more. In this course, you’ll learn:
- Various ways to fix problem areas.
- Advanced techniques when retouching photos.
- How to use Camera RAW to adjust photos.
- Tips to automate repetitive actions to speed up your workflow
- Selection essentials so you can work on small areas on a photo
*A portion of this class will be dedicated to taking photos of a live model. If you do not have a camera, a photo will be provided to you for you to edit.
**You will need your laptop with the Adobe Photoshop program already installed for this class. Also it is highly recommended for you to bring your DSLR camera and memory card but not required.
One-on-One Photography Coaching with TréVoy Kelly
Sign up today for One-on-One photography coaching with TréVoy Kelly.
This is a 4 hour one-on-one experiencewhere TréVoy Kelly shares the mastermind of how he became a full time photographer in 4 years.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to turn your followers into clients
- How to to build your photography business debt free
- Standing Out - How to brand yourself and stand out in a photo driven world
- Maintaining creativity with your clients
- Booking with ease
- The ultimate breakdown - the cost to make your dream a reality
- Setting the Standard - How to price your photography
- One full hour of hands on experience with studio lighting techniques and equipment with live model.
- 30 minutes of photo review with photographer TréVoy Kelly immediately after shooting with the model.
- 30 minutes on "how to edit" like a pro
- You will have two 20min follow-up phone calls within the next 12 weeks after your coaching session where TréVoy will check on your progress, provide additional guidance, and answer questions.
Often times we overlook the simplicity of the beauty around us and the beauty that dwells within each and everyone of us. It's my desire to capture that beauty and make it last for a lifetime.